New Mexico Facility
The Roswell, New Mexico facility was acquired and opened in 1999. This superior aircraft painting facility has six temperature controlled bays and is capable of processing over 175 to 200 aircraft per year. The facility serves virtually all sectors of the aviation industry including: Commercial Aircraft Painting, Military Aircraft Painting, VIP Corporate - Airbus and BBJ Aircraft Painting and Regional Aircraft Painting. The facility operates 24/7 and is staffed with approximately 170 trained technicians. Dean Baldwin Painting LP. is committed to providing an exceptional level of quality and service to our customers while contributing to the vitality of the economy of New Mexico.
The Roswell facility is housed in a 163,000 sq. ft. hangar, with 6 independent temperature controlled Paint Bays, capable of painting multiple aircraft simultaneously varying in size up to B767-300 / MD11. It features two EPA approved water treatment plants and each paint bay is equipped with independently controlled heat, makeup air units and proper air exhaust to provide the ultimate in employee safety. Roswell Industrial Air Center features a 13,000 Ft by 300 Ft runway with spacious taxiways and can accommodate any size aircraft. FBO provided 24-hour fuel services include Avgas thru JP-8 is available.
Dean Baldwin Painting Roswell offers a wide range of Aircraft Services to include:
* Strip and Paint - Complete chemical paint system removal and professional recoating for a wide range of size and type of aircraft.
* B737, B727, B717, B757, B767, MD11, MD80, A320, A321, A319, A300, A310, EMB120, 135, 140, 190, CRJ 100, 200, 700, 900,
* Dash8 100, 200,300,400, Dornier 328, Gulfstream, SAAB, Beechcraft, Global, Cessna,C130, Northrup and many more.
* Scuff and Paint - For intermediate cycle, scuff sand and complete recoat.
* Strip - For heavy check input and other needs, complete chemical paint removal.
* Flight Control - Removal, balance and installation.
* Aircraft Weigh - In-house weighing for convenient return to service turn around.
* Aircraft Scribe Line Inspection - Approved for B737, B757 and B767
New Mexico Runway Map